School is out and it’s time for some fun in the sun. This summer will look entirely different from any other summer that’s for sure. However, that will not stop us from making some great summer memories. I am giving you 10 of our summer time activities the whole family can enjoy.
1. Water fight- What’s better than a good ole water fight with water balloons and water guns?!
2. Camping out in the yard- Kids love nothing more than taking a bunch of pillows and blankets and making the trampoline their bed for the night.
3. Ice cream party- You can set up an entire ice cream bar with multiple toppings and different ice cream flavors. We go a step further and make different ice cream inspired treats and decorate our cones.
4. Outdoor Scavenger Hunt- I did this for my daughter’s birthday and the kids had so much fun hunting down rocks and flowers. 🙂
5. Bonfire- Grab some marshmallows, chocolate and graham crackers and watch your children eyes light up.
6. Go on a hike- Before the summer is over, we plan to visit at least 3 new parks to explore. Don’t forget the disposable cameras for your kids to take pictures of all of their cool findings!
7. Picnic at the park- Seriously! What’s better than blankets, books, and your favorite snacks.
8. Outdoor movie- I think this is one of my favorite things to do. Of course I will set up a concession stand to make it official. Lol
9. Make a Pinterest Craft- I have a million things pinned to chose from so this can be repeated as many times as we like.
10. Road Trip- With the proper precautions in place, I am planning to get the kids in the car and just go. We are overdue for a few nights away from the house.
Our goal is to get all the pins into the bucket before school starts. Wish us luck!